Apologies for the late posting.
- Yesterday was a bad day for the Trump administration in court. He lost court cases regarding diverting funding for the border wall, implementing “public charge” restrictions on immigrants, and having his accounting firm hand over his tax returns.
- Trump said he wasn’t sure whether Giulani is still his lawyer.
- Trump justified sending troops to Saudi Arabia by saying they will pay us for them.
- Marie Yovanovich, the former ambassador to Ukraine, testified against the explicit direction of the State Department. She confirmed another detail of the whistleblower report and said she was removed due to pressure from the White House.
- Turkey launched artillery strikes within 100 METERS of US troops in Northern Syria.